Russia are out of Euro 08, Spain are in the final

Sundays Final

GERMANY V SPAIN

Todays Result

Russia 0-3 Spain

Russia are out of Euro 08, Spain are in the final

Sundays Final

GERMANY V SPAIN

WHAT HAVE I SAID FROM DAY 1. spain will win this euro! and that are doing me proud. But germany wont beat them, because they played very bad v turkey! SPAIN DO IT FOR ME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have £60 in my wallet if you do..... :shout:

The Big Game Tonight Germany v Spain

Todays Result

Germany 0-1 Spain

Spain have won Euro 08

SPAIN ARE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

With the European Championships Over, Who Do You Think Were the Most Under and Over Achievers.

Under: France

Over: Turkey or Russia

Excellent :hooray: Best team won. :yahoo:

I can't believe how bad Germany played, I really did expect them to pile the pressure on and at least have a few chances, but they looked uninterested. I also can't believe how many chances Spain had and didn't finish :blink: the 4-5-1 (4-3-3) formation really suited the players that Spain have and allowed Fabregas to get on and play and I think, even though he came on as a sub most games, he was probably the best player in the tournament.

Over achievers, a few - Russia, without Ashavin are very very poor. Turkey, just another team of average players that had a good run. Germany, very poor team despite haveing a few decent players.

Under achievers - France, obviously. Portugal as one of the favourites then bottled it against Germany and the "best player in the world" went missing when his talent was needed.

Arfie

Erm, haven't been around for a bit. How is my prediction of Holland to win going?

Maybe I should double it on Andy Murry to beat Nadal today. :crazy:

Campiones, Campiones, OLE,OLE,OLE!

>Just got back from Spain with the trip co-inciding with watching the Quarter, Semi and Final at a Beach Bar in Southern Spain. (Celebrations were Fantastico!)

(Should be another night to remember after R.Nadals epic win earlier tonight..... Guapa! Viva Espana! :rolleyes: )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back