Emersed Growing Plants, Growing the cheap way.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Im guessing because he is in Australia

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The guy gets small plants and grows them out then charges like a wounded bull for them.

I did pay 20 bucks for huge java fern

I did pay 20 bucks for huge java fern

20$ for a very large java fern isn't to bad, not as bad as the 50$ crypt! I just bought a crypt, threw it in the tank and it already has 3 new leaves (one is now fully developed, so excited :) first crypt!) in 1 week, I have never seen such a fast growing plant!

I bought one pot of crypts, put it in my dirted tank and it carpeted completely. I have enough for about 10 pots.

I bought one pot of crypts, put it in my dirted tank and it carpeted completely. I have enough for about 10 pots.
Are All crypts fairly easy to grow, just curious. I know there are different sizes as well, big, small, and huge lol!

Most crypts are easy to grow.

Also just wondering, how are your parents letting you install some 200 gallon elaborate hydroponics system in your house? I believe in another post you said you were 15...

C. Parva is very slow grower compared to others. My wendtii is a beast. Lol

Most crypts are easy to grow.

Also just wondering, how are your parents letting you install some 200 gallon elaborate hydroponics system in your house? I believe in another post you said you were 15...
You would be correct! We own 30 acres in rural Arkansas, and we are all kind of into the hobby! plus we (especially my step dad and me) love to have building projects :)
Also a high tunnel would never fit in a house. wouldn't even fit in a 1 acre backyard. search on google "high tunnels" lol

You would be correct! We own 30 acres in rural Arkansas, and we are all kind of into the hobby! plus we (especially my step dad and me) love to have building projects :)
Also a high tunnel would never fit in a house. wouldn't even fit in a 1 acre backyard. search on google "high tunnels" lol
Thats awesome. Its the best way to grow up.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back