Emersed Growing Plants, Growing the cheap way.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thats awesome. Its the best way to grow up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Very true! also I just thought of something to say to ya'll, I used to work at a nursery (as a career) in NC (North Carolina) and worked with high tunnels, green houses, plants (obviously), and aquatic life (plants, fish) so there's some background to this lol im not completely walking into this as a noob.

You got many years ahead of you to learn to. There not enough young people pursuing the green industries. I think it awesome.

You got many years ahead of you to learn to. There not enough young people pursuing the green industries. I think it awesome.

Here in AR I cannot find one job concerning anything to do with plants, or fish! Petco hires at 18+, so does lowes, and home depot! its so hard to find a job no a days! they all want "experienced people" (I am experienced but lets say im not...) but if someone hasn't had a job before, then they apply, isn't accepted due to no experience, how do they gain experience without being able to actually get it? confusing I know but its true.

That's awesome. I live in chicago so we are really limited on space here.
I used to live in Chicago Illinois, what part of Chicago are you in? after Chicago I moved to Atlanta where most of my life as of rn was spent, then we moved here to AR

Suburb of chicago actually. It's a half h our drive but saying Chicago is easier because everyone has an idea of where I am. In Vernon Hills area.

Suburb of chicago actually. It's a half h our drive but saying Chicago is easier because everyone has an idea of where I am. In Vernon Hills area.
I just looked back at what I typed, and it looked very poorly typed lol sorry! I meant, I lived in Chicago, Illinois, lmao without the comma it looked really weird!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back