Daisy - Practising My Macro Photography

Ben M

Formerly pest control
Reaction score
Hi, here is a macro pic that I've taken of a daisy a couple of days ago. I've been doing a bit of practising. I only got my DSLR in October, so I'm not very good.

What do you guys think? How can I improve the pic, and are there any things that I'm doing right.

For those who may be interested, this pic was taken with my Canon 1000D, using the Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 Di macro 1:1 lens.

IMG_3988.jpg

cheers :good:

Hi, here is a macro pic that I've taken of a daisy a couple of days ago. I've been doing a bit of practising. I only got my DSLR in October, so I'm not very good.

What do you guys think? How can I improve the pic, and are there any things that I'm doing right.

For those who may be interested, this pic was taken with my Canon 1000D, using the Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 Di macro 1:1 lens.

IMG_3988.jpg

cheers :good:

I've never been so into macro (dont have the ability to see small hehe) so i've always done panoramic etc. BUT, i was needing a faster lens, so just bought a Nikon 50mm 1.4G..... Not macro, but the low f number and the 0.45m min focus distance enables some more close up photos.... yet to try it out though

Most reactions

Back