cory on drugs?

pookies mom

Reaction score
I have a julii cat who swims loops(not laps) almost all the time. He could make you dizzy just watching. He is in a 15 gallon tank,and eats well,and looks good.He has a little albino cat buddy,and I also have guppies and mollies.The temp is a steady 78. I have a hidey hole for him,so he can get out of the light,which I leave on 12 hrs.a day.When the light is not on he is very busy doing catfish things on the bottom,and no loop d loops. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi pookies mom :)

One of the reasons people are so fond of corys is because they are often active and playful, especially when they are young. It will probably slow down a bit as time goes by. As long as he appears healthy and in control of himself, he will be fine.

It might also help if you add another one or two to your tank, if you have the room. Corys are schooling fish the more there are of them, the more secure and happy they are.

I raise corys, and love to watch as big groups young corys swim the way you describe. Sometimes they go one way and sometimes another. :D

Most reactions

Back