Clowns With White Glaze/film

Got some more cuc

three cerith snails and another hermit. Check it! The snails are munching away on the alge sweet!!!!
b3b262cb.jpg

12402a6b.jpg

I had a very simular experience mate.

I bought a pair of clowns and one did not look right after a couple of weeks. A kind of shimmering but not enough for me to say it was brook. I gave it meth blue dips and it did shift the shimmer but it came back.

Eventually i found it dead. I think it was weak and the B@***** of a hitchiker crab dragged it in to its layer.

The other one was fine throughout and has now paired with a very small male i bought for the nano.

Sometimes i think things just arnt right.

Top tip - keep checking your refractometer is calibrated. Being a noob i didnt think they needed it - over a peroid of 6 months i dropped to 1.015. I had a very very near miss as i didnt know what was wrong. I lost a cleaner and some of my Zoas are looking very bad.My hammer is starting to recover and the leather is nearly back to normal.

Best of lusk with everything.

Cheers buddy

I replaced the clown and now they are both doing really well. Though the original has been spoilt on frozen brine shrimp in garlic and pretty much refuses to eat anything but.

Most reactions

Back