Betta's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sausage what colour do u know cause ill take one male depending on colour an that time is sooted for me to get a new male:) would u deliver sausage?

Yeah I post my bettas, there is a topic on the betta page for the progress of the fry.
I think the majority may end up like their mam, Green/Black. Although they do have the marble gene so unsure.
Others are red but loosing it and looking a little purply.

Sorry that was no help :lol:

unsure of price yet, depends how they turn out, yes I post as I said, more than likely mid to end of Feb. its hard to put a time scale on it as your never know how the growth rate will be. They will be 3 months old on the 17th January

Thank you Sausage. The person who's looking for all these different tail types wants pictures so it you can get pictures of any good looking males I'll ask which he wants and then I'll pay for all the postage and the betta and everything. I think he's found a nice female to go with him though so I just want the male now.

There not being put together are they?! If so dont results a rarely good 9.8/10 times one is hurt or worse dead

No he isn't putting them together, they all have 5 gallon tanks as he's planning to breed them all.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back