Betta's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Wanted: Pairs of Betta Splendens.
Tail types wanted: Halfmoons, Feathertails(if possible), Crowntails, Over-Halfmoons, Delta-Tails.
Quantity: 1 male and 1 female of each if possible.
Price Limit: Unknown, will try to find out ASAP.

Wanted: Dragon Plakat Betta.
Tail Type: Plakat.
Quantity: 1 Male and 1 Female if possible.
Price Limit: Unknow, Will Try to find out ASAP.

If anyone on here breeds Dragon Plakats could you let me know please? I'm also looking for Some Halfmoons, Crowntails, Feathertails, Over-halfmoons and DeltaTails. These 5 don't need to be any particular colour as long as they aren't just red or blue. I have a friend who is wanting to start breeding beta's again but they can't find any that thy like so I said I'd ask as I know a few people on here breed the more unusual Tail types/Colour morphs. Obviously I'll be paying you for them if you name a price for a pair so they can condition them and breed them.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

If the Forms above are not to a moderators standards could you please edit them as required as I have tried my best to be clear on what is wanted...

Thanks!

Hi i will have sone betta ready in march if u want some?

U probs dont want to wait tht long but still offering lol :)

Ive got a couple of home breed CT's Im not too far from you either.

Do you have a male and female? If so how much do you want for them and when can you drop them off as I can't collect... Sorry about that...

Hi i will have sone betta ready in march if u want some?

U probs dont want to wait tht long but still offering lol :)

What tail type? If the above poster can sell me a male an a female CT then I won't need CT's after that...

Unfortunatly i only have 2 females left out of the batch.

Ahh... What colour are they? I'm sure He'll accept a nicely coloured female without the male till he can find one. Could you post a picture of them please?

Hi if u dont find a male by the time mine are ready then by all means please have one of mine :) atm i dnt know what tail types they are as the are only a week old mum. N dad are vt but mums sibling where crown tail so i just have to wait and see what tails they are tbh :) if u dont fin a male by march pm me and ill tell u what i have :)

I will be breeding my ct soon hes the one in my sig just waiting until he recovers from being attacked but hes hudge i mean hes bigger then all my other male bettas tail was 2" long and will regrow that big or similer

Hi if u dont find a male by the time mine are ready then by all means please have one of mine :) atm i dnt know what tail types they are as the are only a week old mum. N dad are vt but mums sibling where crown tail so i just have to wait and see what tails they are tbh :) if u dont fin a male by march pm me and ill tell u what i have :)

I will be breeding my ct soon hes the one in my sig just waiting until he recovers from being attacked but hes hudge i mean hes bigger then all my other male bettas tail was 2" long and will regrow that big or similer

Thank you, how much will you want for 1 male? Also he may need Posting...

Kk ill have to look about posting as never done it before but i will let him go for about £4.50 +p&p ill ask around for pirces from other users :)

Hi so i got some advice on posting them and a pirce fir next day delivery its cost is about £8.99 so in total for the betta it will be £13.50

Have you got a female yet?

I have 3 females for sale.

I have 2 female Crowntails being delivered next Thursday but I still need female for the others...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back