Back to the fold

Build looking like it will be postponed for a week due to having to help a friend out šŸ˜­

Attachments

• 20230806_150931.jpg
    20230806_150931.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 12
After many years without fish, I have finally decided to keep some fish again, albeit on a smaller scale than in the past. I have an Aqua One Lifestyle 94 coming in a few days and intend to scape and plant it this weekend. Hopefully, with all the research I've done, and much more readily available information these days, I can avoid the mistakes of the past, and have a much nicer, lower-maintenance planted tank.
Same. I was out for 9 or 10 years, and have come out of retirement in last 2 weeks :) Currently fishless cycling in a 110 L. I had about 6 tanks before on the go, including a 5 x 2 x 2 (feet).

Yeah I used to have a 4ft x 2ft x2ft, it was hard work to keep clean. With this 20 gallon I can do a 50/50 water change in under 10 minutes whilst mostly messing on my pc lol, only getting up a couple of times to switch from draining to filling, then top up the bucket occasionally for filling. I'm also sat right next to the tank so I can watch the fish close up without moving.

Most reactions

Back