August 2013 - Fotm Banter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

^credit eagles with 15 cents please ;)

Thanks-he/she's only just coloured up properly!

Lol I deal with pennies, 15p do you? 
tongue2.gif

Ny82 said:

tongue2.gif

You're spoiling him! that's 23 cents, almost a full quarter!

SamB said:

tongue2.gif

You're spoiling him! that's 23 cents, almost a full quarter!

rofl.gif

Daleyarrow said:

'Dyson' the Sailfin Pleco!

:rofl: Excellent name for a pleco!
Aw just seen only 17 posts so it's an invalid entry - what a shame, such a stunning fish.

The YWG and the pistol seem to have gone into hiding in their cave. Is it ok if I just take the pic of the spot where they were in that pic?

Paradise3 said:
Here is my entry :) My friends Discus.
No need to put a damper on things but does this rule no longer apply....?

2) Self entry submissions must be your own fish. Entering a fish belonging to someone else is not permitted.

Man of fish said:
The YWG and the pistol seem to have gone into hiding in their cave. Is it ok if I just take the pic of the spot where they were in that pic?

Here is my entry
smile.png
My friends Discus.

2) Self entry submissions must be your own fish. Entering a fish belonging to someone else is not permitted.

Why? It was allowed before... It was allowed as long as you had permission, I have permission...
I am even staying at his for the next 6 weeks to look after these discus as he's away... Along with his big marine tank, two german shepherds and the pond fish...

Paradise3 said:

Here is my entry
smile.png
My friends Discus.

Why? It was allowed before... It was allowed as long as you had permission, I have permission...
I am even staying at his for the next 6 weeks to look after these discus as he's away... Along with his big marine tank, two german shepherds and the pond fish...

the rule say that it has to be a TFF member

Rule 3 does state that only TFF member's fish can be entered, either by self-nomination or by being nominated (with permission) by another TFF member.

Paradise3 said:

May I suggest that in future, if you wish to enter a fish you don't own but sometimes care for, you don't mention anything about not owning it? Then no one knows any different and everyone is happy :)

eaglesaquarium said:
Rule 3 does state that only TFF member's fish can be entered, either by self-nomination or by being nominated (with permission) by another TFF member.

So I can enter my boyfriends seahorse again? He's darksoul996 on here and sat next to me while I am typing this.

JenJ said:

May I suggest that in future, if you wish to enter a fish you don't own but sometimes care for, you don't mention anything about not owning it? Then no one knows any different and everyone is happy
smile.png

Ah but that wouldn't work with the Discus because I'm only here every few weeks(except now where I'm here for the next month or so) :/

Yes, you can reenter the seahorse... just add a new verification pic.

Paradise3 said:

Here is my entry
smile.png
My friends Discus.

you should enter those too
rofl.gif

HAMBONE said:

Here is my entry
smile.png
My friends Discus.

you should enter those too
rofl.gif

I can't enter the GSD's because he's not a TFF member and won't become one(not a forum fan) :(

Most reactions

trending

Back