Armchair Capello's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Defoe's goal was hardly a show stopping wonder. But as you so rightly say it was a "Job Done"
But going on impressions, what with untimely press conferences and trouble at mill attitudes the team as a whole unit was not what I'd call a World Cup winning side.
Milner and Cole's inclusion was a step in the right direction. They held the ball up well and run down the clock at the death.

England are through.
Lets wind the clock back to the begininging of the competition.
Thought of just going there and picking off the opposition was rife.
First match USA, faild to set the world alight.
Second match Algeria boo'ed off the pitch.
Third match, better performance, but it was a do or die situation and they lived on the edge. Slovenia were no push-overs.
Now we are at the Croix, in with the Big Boys can we hack it with that team...Maybe...but they need to get into top gear now and play the way we know they should.
Heskey is an onion (42 apps 5 goals, last seasons stats) he needs to prove me wrong.......

Regards
C

darren bent :lol: oh dear

theo walcot yes for sure

argentina are the best team going forward but there defence is crap not that it matters you score 3 they score 4 you wouldnt bet against them i thought brazil had a shot but after today im not sure they have enough quality in midfield or upfront

Did anyone think of Terry as like the most patriotic football player going? He took that dive head first for it!
Terry is a GOD

England should have scored by now! We know they can we have seen them do it! that got a kick off

princesscoral
age 10
:fish:

p.s i doing a dance to make the team score!

What a complete load of CRUD.....RUN RAGGED...where's the mid-field......
The Germans are laughing at us.
and who comes on, that lame duck Heskey
Time for NEW ORDER........

Well thats us out. I agree bigc how is bringing heskey on going to help. I really dont see why we play him.

Some people are on the pitch! They think it's all over!

IT IS NOW!

Roll on the Tabloid bloodfest........

What a joke! makes me ashamed to be a brit!

These so called footballers earns thousands a week for kicking a ball around,but can't even put it together when it counts!! :grr:

Its about time we had a English manager,why do we have an italian for a so called English team????

One dodgy win against Slovenia.....com on....whats that about.
Kick the bloody lot into touch.
From the very top down.
and dont make me laugh by grooming Becks as a potential new manager.

Was capello watching a different match to everyone else? how can he say England played well?? beggars belief!!

Was capello watching a different match to everyone else? how can he say England played well?? beggars belief!!
Thats what i was thinking when he said it. I think its time to get a new manger and change things about a bit. I still think we should play hart in goal and gerrard just behind rooney.

What an absolute joke, I retract everything positive I ever said about England. I have now changed my nationality to German, kommen auf Deutschland!

Im with you there harlequins-They should have asked him why the defence was rubbish and put him on the spot but they never ask searching questions after the match. So poor but they havent been a team worthy of lifting the world cup ,its all media hype and the players coming out with the same verbal before each match. At least Capellos got his 6 million well done sir. :angry:

Thats what i was thinking when he said it. I think its time to get a new manger and change things about a bit. I still think we should play hart in goal and gerrard just behind rooney.

The Goal Keeper was the only one who played well, yet again.

Most reactions

trending

Back