Are These Fish Friends ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I can understand why the zebra danios wouldn't meet personal taste, the same could be said for any fish, really. I wanted something more colorful than danios, but liked their personalities, so I went for GloFish and am very happy with them.

All of your fish will do fine together as long as you have a huge tank. The goldfish alone will need about 30US gallons just for the two of them. You will need to run your tank a bit cool for tropicals since goldfish are not tropical by any stretch of the imagination. I have seen them kept in ponds that freeze over in winter with no ill effects.

I can understand why the zebra danios wouldn't meet personal taste, the same could be said for any fish, really. I wanted something more colorful than danios, but liked their personalities, so I went for GloFish and am very happy with them.
id personally rather have glofish than zebras

Yes they go together but they are shoaling fish so really you need at least 6 of each for them to shoal together and be happy. So you need to think about stocking levels if your tank is small.

Plus remember some of those are livebearers so they give birth to live fry.

Yes they go together but they are shoaling fish so really you need at least 6 of each for them to shoal together and be happy. So you need to think about stocking levels if your tank is small.

Plus remember some of those are livebearers so they give birth to live lots of fry.

FYP. :lol:

Plus remember some of those are livebearers so they give birth to live fry.
just the neons and zebras are schooling, you don't need more than one platy or guppy if you don't want.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back