April Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little early for option 4 right now, but I'll be heading in that direction a bit later. Wait, it's 5:00 somewhere, right? 
drinks.gif

phantomlink said:
I think my time expires on the 15th ( weird how I talk about it like a jail sentence lol ).
"Member Since 13 Feb 2013"

If you are a member since the above and are 24 hours ahead, would it not be the 12th Feb 2013 *joke* everyone :)

TallTree01 said:
Whoops. Thought it said 15 lol. Definitely give spike a shot at the competition now.

Too much
beer.gif
?

TallTree01 said:

Hard to beat a sea horse....
Agree 100%
Lets try and prove ourselves wrong....

My entry
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=68812
My verification
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=68813

Realize that they're links not pic. Hopefully that's ok

At last you can post your boy - yeah good luck everyone.

Just realised I can post into the competitions too
yes.gif
I thought it was 3 months, but it is 60 days
wahey.gif

I think you are disliked by many ( TOS and paradise ) because you are known to start fights. In my opinion though, fights are what make this forum interesting lol. I like you paradise and when i said I wanted to see your seahorse out the comp I was kidding if you didn't get it. :) anyway, my tank needs a clean and I gotta go to work.

Get back into the spirit of (friendly) competition! Truth is everyone wants to win and if you don't you might be a bit pooped (I will at least :p). You've just got to dim the lights, strap yourself to the camera, have a stiff drink and get some more photos!

RCA said:
I think my time expires on the 15th ( weird how I talk about it like a jail sentence lol ).
"Member Since 13 Feb 2013"[/size]

If you are a member since the above and are 24 hours ahead, would it not be the 12th Feb 2013 *joke* everyone :)

TallTree01 said:
Whoops. Thought it said 15 lol. Definitely give spike a shot at the competition now.

Too much :beer:?

:
I was actually a little drunk when on the 21st cos I hadn't drank beer in 3 weeks ( that's gotta be an Aussie record lol )!

I was actually a little drunk when on the 21st cos I hadn't drank beer in 3 weeks ( that's gotta be an Aussie record lol )!
 Yup, for sure!

TallTree01 said:
I think you are disliked by many ( TOS and paradise ) because you are known to start fights. In my opinion though, fights are what make this forum interesting lol. I like you paradise and when i said I wanted to see your seahorse out the comp I was kidding if you didn't get it.
smile.png
anyway, my tank needs a clean and I gotta go to work.

I don't see how I am known to start fights XD I also don't see how TOS is known to start fights XD

But thank-you :) It's nice to know not everyone hates me.

Um, yeah. I really have never tried to start a fight (well, okay, maybe with frapadoodle 
devil.gif
) but I do try to encourage people to think. I've always thought the forum was a place where we could all be honest and open and have opinions, but sometimes that just doesn't work out well. 
blush.png

This Old Spouse said:
Um, yeah. I really have never tried to start a fight (well, okay, maybe with frapadoodle 
devil.gif
) but I do try to encourage people to think. I've always thought the forum was a place where we could all be honest and open and have opinions, but sometimes that just doesn't work out well. 
blush.png

Agreed. I did think it was a place for opinions but it seems that sometimes you can't have an opinion unless it is the same as someone else's.

. I've always thought the forum was a place where we could all be honest and open and have opinions, but sometimes that just doesn't work out well.
No such place exists on earth.

If you would all just admit I am right there wouldn't be any fights.

I enjoy a good spirited discussion, I might even have my mind changed.

@TOS, last months, TOTM?

TooManyChoices said:
I've got some great shots tonight that I'd love to enter but I don't know which one to choose!

Would people prefer my African Butterfly fish or Jewel cichlid be entered?

Or can the picture FEATURE both?

Wow, I guess the username "TooManyChoices" is very appropriate for you LOL

frapadoodle said:
Firstly, I am sorry to hear about the crash, he must have been gutted.
Secondly, not wanting to make waves just wondering.
Thirdly, if they are "joint pets", works for me.

To be fair I consider my son's fish and my fish "joint pets" also since we live in the same house & share in taking care of the tanks.  Too bad I get the motherload of the work & expenses though...........

Well I like everybody, in fact Frapadoodle, Paradise & TOS are all on my friends list which means I've probably gleaned some valuable info from them in the past.

Ruskull, I don't live with my partner but I'm down here every weekend and have now been stranded here -_- Darn snow. I do the most tank maintenance though and he pays for them XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back