April Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I have a decent entry..........

My Partner's Baby Hippocampus Kuda!! :p

Entry.
DSCF1990_zps0b4d4bb2.jpg

Multiple Verification's.
DSCF2021_zpsa5779366.jpg

DSCF2022_zps664d3f23.jpg

DSCF2024_zps82c13f7c.jpg

Spare pictures :) NOT ENTRIES.
DSCF1996_zpsa2347bf7.jpg

DSCF2008_zpsc0048eda.jpg

DSCF2011_zps2c54c021.jpg

Questions, as the seahorse is not Paradise's, but a partner's is it a valid entry?
Is said partner a TFF member eligible to enter?
If so Paradise must nominate the cute little booger, and not enter it herself.
Not running down the entry, just wondering about the rules.

frapadoodle said:
Questions, as the seahorse is not Paradise's, but a partner's is it a valid entry?
Is said partner a TFF member eligible to enter?
If so Paradise must nominate the cute little booger, and not enter it herself.
Not running down the entry, just wondering about the rules.

I entered one if his fish in March too and his tank in one of the TOTM comps and clearly stated they were not mine and no-one said anything
smile.png
And he is on the forum but hasn't been very active due to a recent crash in his big 300l tank resulting in him losing most of his fish. The external crashed overnight and the chemicals went out of balance shocking all of the fish.

Edit: I've also entered his dog into the POTM comps and once again no-one has said anything. This is the first time anything has been said about it even though I clearly state each time that the tank/fish/pet is not mine but my partners. He also gives me the permission to enter them and counts them as "joint pets" so technically they are part mine and therefore definitely valid.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear about the crash, he must have been gutted.
Secondly, not wanting to make waves just wondering.
Thirdly, if they are "joint pets", works for me.

frapadoodle said:
Firstly, I am sorry to hear about the crash, he must have been gutted.
Secondly, not wanting to make waves just wondering.
Thirdly, if they are "joint pets", works for me.

Considering he's letting me help set up a marine tank which contains seahorses when I've never set up a marine tank before in my life... I'd say they are kind of "joint pets" XD He was :( Lost nearly all 40 emperor tetra's, 4 of his 9(one is mine) angels, his asian bumble bee cat, all his brochis, peppered corys, panda cories... 
Like I say, his dog isn't a joint pet and neither were his Emperor Gudgens but they were entered and no-one said anything - Not even Steve who runs them :)

I'm not saying you are "making waves" or "knocking the entry" but I kind of find it a little :/ that suddenly when I enter a fish that has a decent chance there's raised voices which haven't been voiced before on the matter of the fish/tank/pet being my partners not mine...

I think if you've entered his entries under your name before and nothing was said then, nothing should be said now.

It's an incredible "fish" and a very nice photo. Good luck!

This Old Spouse said:
I think if you've entered his entries under your name before and nothing was said then, nothing should be said now.

It's an incredible "fish" and a very nice photo. Good luck!

Thank-You. I have proof that I've entered his fish before under my name and even stated that they are his but nothing was said.

No, wasn't knocking the entry, was away from the forum for a while, so was unaware of the previous entries.
I know on some forums, they get sticky about entries.
For my part, Spouse, like I said, works for me.
Anyway, good looking fish. Good luck.

frapadoodle said:
No, wasn't knocking the entry, was away from the forum for a while, so was unaware of the previous entries.

It's not that you yourself have said something, anyone could have said it, just that it has suddenly been said. Like I say, not accusing you of anything, I wouldn't do that, but I just kind of feel people are trying to stop me having a chance in the comp.
Like I say, no accusations or hard feelings... Just me being me :lol:

Paradise<3 said:

It's not that you yourself have said something, anyone could have said it, just that it has suddenly been said. Like I say, not accusing you of anything, I wouldn't do that, but I just kind of feel people are trying to stop me having a chance in the comp.
Like I say, no accusations or hard feelings... Just me being me :lol:
I know that idlove to see that seahorse out of the comp. perhaps then spike stands a chance lol. If I acted then I'd be a bad sport so I just need to hope for the best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back