April Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like well give paradise a run for HER money. The Cory in the last pic could be next months winner.

Nice Bolivian GM :) I like rams but no room for them. Was actually thinking of setting my FW tank up as an Indonesian Biotope but not sure yet.

I'll try my pleco again. Here he is getting fat:

dscf4260p.jpg

dscf4262d.jpg

Holy cow Snazy I thought my platies looked pregnant!

laugh.png
  I've got huge platies. They are not the average small tank type platies at all. I wonder if they are indeed platies or some genetic joke
wacko.png

snazy said:
I'll try my pleco again. Here he is getting fat:

Lovely looking pleco, what is he "getting fat on?"  Is it a bit of "squash?"

Greenmumma- in the last pic you showed us, there is a Cory in the bottom left hand corner. You could enter him in next months comp.

Nice Bolivian GM I like rams but no room for them. Was actually thinking of setting my FW tank up as an Indonesian Biotope but not sure yet.
It wouldn't be a biotope of you added a ram though

Ill give my hillstream a go too - verification to follow.......

image-2_zpsffde0db0.jpg

TooManyChoices said:
Nice Bolivian GM I like rams but no room for them. Was actually thinking of setting my FW tank up as an Indonesian Biotope but not sure yet.
It wouldn't be a biotope of you added a ram though

No I wasn't going to, I don't have room for one in my tank. Was going to have Threadfin Rainbowfish, Sparkling Gourami's and Shadow Catfish but decided against it.

Shelster- loving that loach. I really don't think they should count as loaches though. They should be catergorized Plecos or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back