Alasse's Tanks

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I thought i'd toss all my tanks into one thread this time around, easier to update that way.

Oscar tank and now underneath, the Pep breeding colony
DSC09694%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

Paradise fish tank
DSC09690%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

Axolotl tank (not finished, looking for black decor)
DSC09678%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

African tank
DSC09679%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

Goldie tank
DSC09689%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

Planted tank
DSC09687%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

My little fish room
One end
DSC09683%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

Other end
DSC09682%2021st%20May%202016.jpg

Great pics :)

The pink tank with the axys is..ummm...surely pink!! :lol:

and nice office chair too :p

Wow! 
drool.gif

Stunning tanks, I particularly love the 'Paradise Tank' and the 'Planted Tank', they look so lush! I've never seen so many anubias in one tank before! 
wub.png

Ch4rlie said:
Great pics
smile.png

The pink tank with the axys is..ummm...surely pink!!
laugh.png

and nice office chair too
tongue2.gif
Thank you

It maybe a little pink yes, the sand is pink and purple mix lol

I sit in that chair often
fishmad135 said:
Wow! 
drool.gif

Stunning tanks, I particularly love the 'Paradise Tank' and the 'Planted Tank', they look so lush! I've never seen so many anubias in one tank before! 
wub.png
Thank you,

The planted is slowly filling in :) Anubias is my favorite plant!

More tanks to come as i get them photographed

Lovely looking tanks, I am guessing the fake grass on the floor of the oscars tank is like the stuff you can get for reptiles, or is it more like the fake turf/ lawn that you put down in hard to mow places that you still want to look green.

Baccus said:
Lovely looking tanks, I am guessing the fake grass on the floor of the oscars tank is like the stuff you can get for reptiles, or is it more like the fake turf/ lawn that you put down in hard to mow places that you still want to look green.
Thank you :)

The fake grass is not reptile nor aquatic specific :)

How do you get away with a fish room and how do you handle the water changes with that :p

I am so jealous ... one day I'll learn to aquascape as good as you ... I especially like the planted tank ... just stunning 
drool.gif

Very nice.would love a close up of paradise fish.

fishmad135 said:
Wow! 
drool.gif

wub.png
Totally agree, although I'm not convinced there are actually any paradise fish in there.
fish.gif

techen said:
How do you get away with a fish room and how do you handle the water changes with that
tongue2.gif
I just sorta took the room over lol......and i managed to sneak in another 5ft without the Hubby any the wiser lol

Water changes are pretty easy in here....there is a glass sliding door behimd the full length curtain, i just syphon out the door and bring a hose in to refill the tanks :)
Akasha72 said:
I am so jealous ... one day I'll learn to aquascape as good as you ... I especially like the planted tank ... just stunning 
drool.gif
Thank you :)
Practice practice practice, and learn what plant types work for you and your tanks :)
gmc1 said:
Very nice.would love a close up of paradise fish.
Will see what i can do, there are 3 of them in there, i want to add another 3 when i can
Munroco said:

Wow! 
drool.gif

wub.png
Totally agree, although I'm not convinced there are actually any paradise fish in there.
fish.gif

You can actually just see one in the photo...its sitting in the lower right corner just below the wood

gorgeous paradise fish tanks and planted tank.

how did you get the rock molds on the back?

Stunning tanks as per usual :) I really love the red rocks in the oscar tank and the fake grass. Also really like the planted and paradise tank..and of course the goldies :wub:

cooledwhip said:
gorgeous paradise fish tanks and planted tank.

how did you get the rock molds on the back?
Thank you

I made the background for this tank out of acrylic render :)
Ninjouzata said:
Stunning tanks as per usual
smile.png
I really love the red rocks in the oscar tank and the fake grass. Also really like the planted and paradise tank..and of course the goldies
wub.png

Thanks Nin :)

THe red rocks are jasper, very striking, i'd love some more of them.

The planted is starting to fill in nicely, i do need to get some Seachem Trace to dose it with though i think, that will help speed it up.

Some more pics

Severus has been moved into a larger tank, he shares it with Diablo the black ghost knife
DSC09732%202nd%20Jun%202016.jpg

The African cichlid tank
DSC09729%202nd%20Jun%202016.jpg

The newly setup Discus tank
DSC09728%202nd%20June%202016_1.jpg

Most reactions

Back