Akasha's Tanks And Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hey guys ... the Rekord 800 is currently in my shed but I still have that lovely piece of wood stored safely away. At the moment I don't have the space for both the 240, the 800 and my little fry tank. 

If I had a plan it would be to move to a larger property, re-set up the 800 and add a breeding pair of curviceps to it and probably move in my panda cories too so there's no chance of them inter-breeding again. 

I'm currently stuck in this one bed flat and so space is a big problem.

As for the 'unattached' BN ... I was the same Nick ... I honestly thought he was dead ... then I saw his gills moving and so I knew he was just fast asleep :)

the baby cories just keep on turning up ... around 2 per month roughly. Once they break cover I take the chance to catch them and they go into my little 30 litre fry tank to grow out a bit then I trade them to my lovely lfs for what ever else I need ... which is currently more smudge-spot cories and more black cories which they are trying to get more stock of!

if you mean the one in the 800 it's Red Cabomba ... now banned in the UK but you should be ok in the States :)

EDIT:

I Got It Wrong. This Tank Has Been Running 3 Years ... not 2. Sorry for that lol

Akasha72 said:
if you mean the one in the 800 it's Red Cabomba ... now banned in the UK but you should be ok in the States
smile.png
Thank you! :D

it's finally happened ... I've found a baby fish living in my filter!

002_zpspvkor8bs.jpg

It's a good job the flow had dropped and I'd decided to clean it because this lil guy was getting quite big! He's now in my fry tank with my other panda babies and is zooming around clearly enjoying the ability to swim!

I spy with my beady little eye something beginning with B*** F*** 

Yep another one hiding in my java fern. Can't be more than a couple of weeks old too. Tiny lil thing! They just keep on turning up week after week. I actually can't believe how many have turned up in recent weeks

What is that plant, in the first tank photos, that look like littler orangey red elephant ears?

Oh and BTW, I love your tanks!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back