330L Tank Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thnx all :) can't w8 to get plants and stock it more :D :D

okay today i have started painting the lid :) looking gd so far annoyingly it got to cold to quickly before i could do a second coat now have to w8 36 hours so i shall do that on sunday leave for a week and then will put the put the lid on next week

in the mean while i have bought 6 more red line torpedo barbs and INSTANTLY my other torpedos are happy and swimming around no more fighting between the two and not separated as much, gd to see them all happy :)

i have also bought a plec now i looked at all the plecs in the store small and big and my and my gf preferred the common plec so we went for one of those i personally wanted a baby one but ended up getting one that is 6months old and is like 10 to 15cm long :) looks amazing after he went on a frenzy around the tank he has now calmed down so i can take a pic :D

i have also reserved 6 green laser cory's that i shall pick up next weekend :D they looked amazing around £18 each for them, oh i managed to get the red lines for £10 each and the plec was £20 :) i still plan to get 6 sterbia cory's when i find them :)

and here are the pics :good:

first of is the lid :)
88153107.jpg

f68da114.jpg

f4e08593.jpg

and the fish :)
577b7a84.jpg

2607c0fc.jpg

9d12d07b.jpg

i shall try and get better pictures in the morning with my proper camera :)

if it was me, I'd turn that wood 90 degrees so that you can see more of the branches as they are pretty muc in a line at the moment.

yes they are but i love it :) looks different when you stand up looking in front of the tank love the wavy effect of the wood :D thnx for the opinion tho :D

you realise sterbai corys and red line torps/lazer corys are totally at the opposite ends of the scale regarding water temperature? I wouldnt advise Sterbais, have a look at something more suitable to lower temps. lids looking good!

cheers for the info i have been informed they are fine at 24 with my tank is at including one of my LFS that holds them in 24c temps :D so i was going to try and get those when they re stock them il bare that in mind and have a look, my torpedo barbs do perfect at 24c but thank you i will have a look :) so many fish and stuff out there i want it all but can't :'( lol

thnx zoddy :) but all opinions are welcome :D

okay my gf dad has made some posts to support the middle of the draws :D i have also noticed my angles have become very unsociable and miserable lmfao not following me around and tend to hide at the back of the tank :) they will get used to the new inmates eventually they did come up to feed tho :) maybe they are just shy

but i do have one question with stress dose the stress cause the fish to poop more? :crazy: as as soon as my fish got into the tank all they did was poop poop and poop my sand is now covered in poop haha I'm doing a water change today so i shall clean the sand :)

still happy to see my torpedoes swimming together and no deaths other night :D all is gd and happy

got some more pictures of my pleco and fish today with my proper camera :D here you go i have a post regarding my pleco have a few questions about his ID and health please look there if you can help :)

Post is here

1d71196e.jpg

74ffd68e.jpg

4aa2692d.jpg

i really like the last picture :)

EDIT: i did a 50% date change today and did clean up all the poop at the bottom all parameters are all good :D

Wow thank you, did that by mistake then :D but thank you, didn't know what there natural habitat was like haha :D

er would be nice but i dont know the sex of the fish :S, if they do breed would be a huge bonus and a pain in the back side :D i do have my old tank setup spare just in case i do get fry or a sick fish

er would be nice but i dont know the sex of the fish :S, if they do breed would be a huge bonus and a pain in the back side :D i do have my old tank setup spare just in case i do get fry or a sick fish

Nice:) It would be hard to get the fry out tough, the angels guard them like crazy :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back