330L Tank Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks Zik. That's a nice school of them. They look really nice.
I stay away from barbs because I've seen what they can do to corys. I have one that the shop gave me for free as it was missing chunks from its tail and fins and I saw the barbs taking turns nipping the poor thing.
But I've seen my corys a few times saying enough is enough to my clown loaches and turning on them and chasing them away :)

okay so i am doing  little picture update for you all, includes a full tank shot of those who will eventually demand it :p haha 

so my moss is starting to grow and all my plants are growing nicely in fact they need a trim so i am going to trim my plants this sunday and i will sell the cuttings not sure what i will have but i will put a post up in the classified section and if anyone is interested let me know and i will PM you before

so onto the pictures and my tank

the DHG will its growing slowly and i do mean slowly not sure what the plant requires but its not enjoying my tank

here is a picture of my moss starting to grow looks like it will grow really nice a lush green compared to the older darker green

my Hygrophila mini has shed all its original leafs and you can see the new growth is a nice lush green colour

im going to put a post up in the ID section for this plant but if anyone can ID this plant for me would be great, it plantlets as i know it looks nice and as you can see its melting pretty badly but the new growth is looking nice making a mess at the same time dam plant haha

as you can see my amazon sword is still growing strong and big and in this shot you can see the mess of plants at the back that need a huge trim

look even a plant is growing out of the water i even have a few cabomba starting to poke out too hope they continue to grow

and the daddy for all you the FTS :p

so what you think :D

Very nice.
The one that looks like vallis/sagittaria maybe echinodorus tenellus but don't quote me on that.

a quick google and it looks like a 100% match
tongue2.gif
haha

leafs dont look as wide as that they stay thin and pointy the sag on google look more fatter as it gets to the tip and then cut in more if this makes sense

This is amazing! Must have spent an hour reading through these pages! It's great to see how it's come on over time! So jealous, no fair 
drool.gif

**TO EVERYONE THAT IS WATCHING**

thank you all for watching and helping me out on this tank and this project sadly i am now preparing to move country and there for need to close and sell of everything in this tank 

SO

if you are interested in the whole tank or just parts let me know PM me and il give you a quote or talk about stuff, literally everything must go so please PM me if you want something or everything :) il be putting up a post in the classifieds section so if you want check that out but just PM me if would be better

again thank you all for your support and help :) been lovely to watch that tank grow and adapt

Zikofski said:
**TO EVERYONE THAT IS WATCHING**

thank you all for watching and helping me out on this tank and this project sadly i am now preparing to move country and there for need to close and sell of everything in this tank 

SO

if you are interested in the whole tank or just parts let me know PM me and il give you a quote or talk about stuff, literally everything must go so please PM me if you want something or everything :) il be putting up a post in the classifieds section so if you want check that out but just PM me if would be better

again thank you all for your support and help :) been lovely to watch that tank grow and adapt
you best set up another along with another journal when you get down under:)

oh dont you worry i am :) got a nice 88L tank small but i will cram with with plants hopefully i wont have the same algae problems as before

How bitter sweet :) Thanks for sharing the journey with us Zik!!!! 

That's still a good size little tank, a lot you can do with it! Scaping it will be about a 10th of what this monster was!!!!!! 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back