SquirrelBuddies, have you gotten your 4 gallons yet? So cute, isn't it? :hyper: And oh, nice photo! No one will mistake you for a guy anymore! :lol:

It is wicked cute! I've been sitting here for the last two days trying to figure out what to do with it! I love the rounded corners.

That's my little buddy "Baxter" next to me in the pic :wub:

I bet you'll have the nano setup in less than a month -- you won't be able to resist!!

This is the part where you say "*Sigh* women!" :p :lol:

Was wondering where you were. Good to see you back! :good:

I dont know! Get an idea and stick to it! :lol:

Yeh work got in the way of my TFF'ing, shocking really its as if they expect me to earn my pay! They didnt tell me that during the interview!

Sam

Very nice!!!!!!! I agree with you, the pic with the rocks is the best -- very natural looking. I also like the new set of tree branches. They look more rugged.

Beautiful tank you have there!

I agree with Squirrel, Tank looks really great. The plants have certainly filled in. Have you thought about putting it in the Members section? I'd love to see it there as a great example of a 10g. It's ready for a profile. :good:

llj :)

Wow, great looking tank! I know the fish are loving it...one question...with a planted tank such as yours...do you vac the ground? How would you clean it? is there even any need to?

:yahoo: the moss carpet looks great FKNM! And the tree looks very very cool too, I think the increased thinkness of the branch helps it to look more like a tree and less like a twig.

You going to add a red plant of some kind? think it could do with a bit of colour, very green at the mo. Also the vals seems very 'wall' like, Im sure this will lessen as the tank matures a fills out though. Hope you dont mind the constructive critisum? I always prefer it if people comment on my nano rather than just saying 'stunning' (which of cause we all know it is :p)

All the plants are looking nice and heathly, very lush and green :) think you might have cracked the art of growing aquatic plants :thumbs:

I agree with Squirrel, Tank looks really great. The plants have certainly filled in. Have you thought about putting it in the Members section? I'd love to see it there as a great example of a 10g. It's ready for a profile. :good:

Acckk :crazy: I'm not ready for the member's section yet! The ech. sword needs to grow first. You can't tell it from the photo, but there's actually 8 of them there. Some of them are so small right now, it needs to fill in first. I'll probably post it next month :D

Suit yourself. I do think it's ready, though, but I understand why you want to wait. My tank was by no means anywhere near perfect when I did the profile, but it was closer to where I wanted it to be. I suggest a very nice cryptocoryne red wendtii. With the right iron, they get nice and purplish-red underneath, with olive-green/purply on top. They are slow-growing and stay pretty small. What's your WPG again? I can't recommend anything else until then. I've got to go searching for you. I'm definitely going to try macrandra again, especially now that I know my layout for the 15g, I can add it later once things are settled. It can't be moved very much and the stems have to be planted individually.

nice tank, i like the branches, thats what im looking for, but also cant find any decent pieces. i might try walking the dog, that sounds like a good idea :lol:

Tank's at 3 wpg. I looked up cryptocoryne red wendtii on aquariumplants.com. It sorta looks like the ech. sword I have, only difference is color. So that might get "lost" among the swords. What about Cryptocoryne bronze "tropica" ? Have you tried this before? It's not red, but it's chocolatey brown (Mmmm...chocolate :drool: ). Will that be a good contrast color? Plus I like the rounded leaves, it will give my tank more leaf variation. I just don't know if this will survive me though haha!

That's a nice option. I like the leaves, very cool. Please! :rolleyes: You won't kill it, just don't fiddle with it too much.

That plant would fit the bill just right. It doesnt have to be red just something other than green?

Sorry to hear about your shrimp. :-( Poor little guys. It's been really hot here, too. Two of the tanks climbed up to 28 degrees today.

I look forward to seeing new pics after your "rearrange"! :)

Poor iccle shrimp dudes :( on a better note, looking forward to seeing it after the rearrange!

Excellent tank!!!!

My only main suggestion is, you have too much vallis! Get rid of some and fill it will red plants or different plants. too much vallis

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back