Zebra Danio's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I know that feeling. is he moving much? and is he reactive to your movment near him? we had 6 go one after each other starting like this. we just could not save them.

check there gills too for redness we saw this soon on and also red spots around there belly. I hope this is not a similar experience. It might just be new stress. Our Pearl Gouramis were a bit off on the breathing for a few days. there fine now.
I have a zebra Danio and it is doing the same thing as you described: has red gill in the inside, and a kinda of like if fish were to have 2 layers of scales one of them was peeled off in a certain area, like a slight dent or stretch mark?underneath on her belly/anus. is Also she is egg bound (is Gravid the correct term) and won't release the eggs. I got her at a carnival and did t realize they needed to be kept in schools, I only have one but will be getting more for Christmas. I don't want to add them with her if there's anything wrong. Any suggestions on what I should? I just joined this forum so I can't post a picture I don't know how

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Back