Zebra Danio With Possible Flukes?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ihmix

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site and also new to fish keeping, I have just had 2 zebra danio fish die and have just noticed very small black things on the glass they look like very small tadpoles, I have been told that they are FLUKES, can anyone confirm thast this might be the case and any idea how I can get rid of them. My tank is a rio180 and I have 3 live plants in there and did have 5 zebra danio but are down to 3. Any help would be fantastic. Cheers.

Hi, I am new to this site and also new to fish keeping, I have just had 2 zebra danio fish die and have just noticed very small black things on the glass they look like very small tadpoles, I have been told that they are FLUKES, can anyone confirm thast this might be the case and any idea how I can get rid of them. My tank is a rio180 and I have 3 live plants in there and did have 5 zebra danio but are down to 3. Any help would be fantastic. Cheers.

You can get Fluke tabs for gill and body flukes. But from your description I'm not sure these are what you have.

Hi Thanks for the quick reply but do you have any idea what these might be and how to treat them, I am losing my zebra danio every other day. ihmix

Most reactions

Back