Zebra danio/neon tetra max temp

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Caden Fisher

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi! So, I was doing a water change 2 days ago, and I found about 85 eggs and newborn fry. I have them in a breeder box now, but I know they wonā€™t fit in there for long. I got them out of a 20g community tank with 7 neon tetras who Iā€™ve tried to breed unsuccessfully and 4 zebra danios who Iā€™ve bred many times. There are also, 2 pearl danios, a dwarf gourami, and a clown pleco in the tank. I have a 80F pre set 5 gallon heater, and a 3 gallon bin. Should I put them in that? Or would it be too hot? Thanks in advance

Baby fish are fine in warm water and grow faster than when kept in cool water. So yes it is fine for them.

If you want to breed neon tetras, they need water with a GH of 0ppm and a pH below 7.0. Their eggs are light sensitive so don't use a light on the breeding tank and cover the tank with black card until the eggs hatch.

Baby fish are fine in warm water and grow faster than when kept in cool water. So yes it is fine for them.

If you want to breed neon tetras, they need water with a GH of 0ppm and a pH below 7.0. Their eggs are light sensitive so don't use a light on the breeding tank and cover the tank with black card until the eggs hatch.
Ok. Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back