Yyyyyeeeeessss!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I quite blatantly do :nod:
All changes soon though and there'll be no time to post (baby due) so i'm making the most of it (not really) but i will miss regular TFFing.
Anyway hope all's well Scooter, you've not been on for a while as far as i've noticed, but i seem to recall a fair few emergencies....

Yes, Germ, I'm glad I was missed! Things seem to have settled down a bit. My koi angel died a couple of weeks ago, nothing appeared to be wrong, we went away for the weekend and came back and he was dead. He was rather large though and I've no idea how old he was, so maybe it was just old age. A diamond tetra with TB was euthnaised last week, he'd been declining for weeks and we finally plucked up the courage to put him out of his misery. No other fish are showing symptoms so hopefully, fingers crossed, it's been eradicated from the tank.

Good luck with the bambino, in my experience (grrr) it'll make not a lot of difference to your time, just mummy's!! Or maybe that's just my bad luck!!! Hee hee, only kidding.

Ceratainly hope so (TB wise)....
Methinks that is just your experience, i get to work fulltime nights and then play housedad while the GF works during the day....
(yay)

Okay, I'm setting up a 180 gallon Amazon River Biotope aquarium. I need help with stocking. I already have some stocking in mind, but I'm not sure if the fish are compatable. Here's the stocking list:
Okay, I am a super newbie here, as I haven't set up a marine tank, ever. So, if any of my questions are obviosly stupid, go easy on me.
I want to set up a 30 gallon nano-reef aquarium. I already have an idea for the stocking:
I was thinking of getting a 250 gallon aquarium that would have a section of reef, and a wide open sandy area. It would have live sand and rock, and various corals. Could someone give me some tips on keeping sharks??
Okay- I am about to purchase a 150 gallon aquarium and I wanted to set an Amazon River biotope, but I'm not sure about the stocking. This is what I'd want:
Okay, I am planning a major project that will have 12 180 gallon tanks connected to each other, so it would hold 2160 gallons of water. Here are the dimensions: 12x4x6 feet or 144x72x72 inches, and it would weigh 25200 lbs.
I would knock out the bottom of 6 tanks, the length sides of 6 tanks, and the bottoms of 6 tanks.
I want to set up a 36 gallon tank that will have a community of Enneacampus ansorgii, and a pair of Bristlenose Plecs.
Okay, I want to set up a 55 Gallon freshwater oddball tank, but I'm not sure about the companions.
The main inhabitant will be a BGK or 2, and there would also be a reedfish

Erm....

It never hurts to dream, does it???

This tank is 100%, definetetally getting!

GobyMaster

Although we would at least be awake!
It also depends on what you dream and how such dreams manifest as to whether they hurt anybody?
I digress.....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back