Your Top 5 Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Same here! I have two:sad: if you are able to find any, anywhere, let me know!
ooh they are pretty pricey online :O

i found cheap panda cory at lfs but idk if they can go with bronze and spotted cories.

Top 5 in order:

1. Scarlet Badis: very interesting, "smart", unique, social & full of personality
2. Pygmy Corydoras: never had them but they are adorable
3. All other corydoras: cute, peaceful little derps that are oblivious to everything except each other and food
4. Golden Blue Rams: beautiful, interesting
5. Convict Cichlids: the only other cichlid I've had aside from GBR - great parents, good color & fun to watch
I’m tempted by scarlet badis and when I retire will have time to fiddle with my water so they’re on the future list.

I’m tempted by scarlet badis and when I retire will have time to fiddle with my water so they’re on the future list.

I think you'll love them. Awesome & interesrting fish! I have 5 in a 40 gallon - 2 males, 1 female and 2 not sure yet. Only downsides are having to feed them live food and lack of females in the hobby. I wouldn't recommend more than 2 in a 20 gallon tank or smaller because the males are very territorial. Forty gallons for 5 has been working great and they're so small it's like they have a whole world to explore. :)

It’s difficult to choose just 5 but as of now I’d say:
Apistogramma macmasteri
Corydoras hastatus
Nannostomus eques
Parotocinclus sp peru
Boraras maculatus

Hello everyone! As we enter the new year, I pose a question to you all:
What are your top 5 fish? The fish you love the look of, the way they act, their diet, care routines, or anything else that makes them one of your favourites.
Tell us why they're your favourite - whether it's just for their looks or sentimentality reasons - and discuss.
Your top 5 can be ordered or random, can include non-fish (e.g shrimp and snails) and can be brackish, freshwater, saltwater, tropical, subtropical or coldwater.

My top 5 fish are, in no particular order, as listed:
1. Gold nugget pleco
2. Clown loach
3. Petricola catfish
4. Adolfo's corydoras
5. Orinoco angel pleco
Clownfish
Giant Danio (very active fish, I like that they swim around a lot)
Panda Corydora (cool color)
Shrimp
Bristlenose pleco (interesting to watch)

What are your top 5 fish? The fish you love the look of, the way they act, their diet, care routines, or anything else that makes them one of your favourites.
Tell us why they're your favourite - whether it's just for their looks or sentimentality reasons - and discuss.
Your top 5 can be ordered or random, can include non-fish (e.g shrimp and snails) and can be brackish, freshwater, saltwater, tropical, subtropical or coldwater.

1. Gold nugget pleco
2. Clown loach
3. Petricola catfish
4. Adolfo's corydoras
5. Orinoco angel pleco

1. Gold nugget pleco
2. Clown loach
3. Petricola catfish
4. Adolfo's corydoras
5. Orinoco angel pleco
My top 5
1.Angelfish
2.Lemon Tetra
3. Pearl Danio
4. Tiger Barb
5. Cardinal Tetra