Your Tank Pictures

Apolloefc

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just wondered if people would like to see a few pictures of my tank, I know I'd like to see a few more for more ideas on what to do with mine in the future etc. Here are a few of mine:

Picture026.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Wow that blue light is pretty cool, bit unatural but cool!

Here are a few pics of my 122 gallon SW...

Tank%20Shot%20(I).jpg

Clown%203%20(I).jpg

Corals%20(I).jpg

Green%20Feather%20Duster%20(I).jpg

Cleaner%20Shrimp%20(I).jpg

Sorry if you just wanted FW pics.

No i love looking at any fish tanks to be honest.

The bluelight is very nice, I only use it sparingly. One night a week or so through the night. This fish seem to love it when its on and play with the bubbles more. A good find on ebay :D

So you like the tank then? You better cos it took me ages to make it look like that lol.

Its an old pic but there you go!
tank1.jpg

Regards
BigC
PS there is an actual section below for fellow aquarists to post their aquarium pics.

The bluelight is very nice, I only use it sparingly. One night a week or so through the night. This fish seem to love it when its on and play with the bubbles more. A good find on ebay :D

Yeah I saw that on eBay, didnt wanna get it though because they looked kinda funny, but nice tank ! You've got exactly the same heater, thermometer as me :D

Also whats up with the lamp suddenly getting some tinsel on it :D

dsc00353vv1.jpg

Looks a bit different now, the bubbles have gone and it has settled a bit though..

That would be the girlfriend and over decorating at christmas!!! lol

Sorry Big C didn't see the other thread for it, apologies.

All the tanks look great to be honest. I always worry that there are not enough rocks, cave etc in mine and too many plants

Yeah I saw that on eBay, didnt wanna get it though because they looked kinda funny, but nice tank ! You've got exactly the same heater, thermometer as me :D

Also whats up with the lamp suddenly getting some tinsel on it :D

Looks a bit different now, the bubbles have gone and it has settled a bit though..

Someone's been to Wilkinsons :shifty: haha

3 of mine, the last one is looking very bare as I need to buy some more plants at the weekend(had to pinch some out of the other tanks)

newpic6.jpg

corytanknew.jpg

goldie.jpg

70334714vs5.jpg

91324771ig7.jpg

Just recently set it up. Will add more plants etc when i have some more money to spend.

Like the sand but could do with a few more plants (tall ones) it's looking a bit bare. :good:

Most reactions

Back