Your first post?

1st post

"do you know if i could have an african butterfly fish a gourami a bousemani rainbow and an oto in the same tank"

2nd post

"So if i got an african butterfly fish with some gouramis and rainbows they would be eaten"

3rd post

" do you know if i could have an gorami, a rainbow, a oto, and a african butterflyfish in the same tank"

http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=16880&hl= This is for #3 I just thought some peoples comments to me were funny. I didn't know how to start a new thread.

Sorry I know its supposed to be your 1st post but I just had to share how little I knew. None of those were in threads started by me. :dunno:

Too good Julie ROTFL......

Here is mine from May 22nd of last year!

At the turn of the new year this year I bought a used 55 gallon tank from a friend of mine. I set it up and let is cycle with some mollies and added fish. I have 2 silver dollars, 3 angel fish, 1 bloody parrot 3 gouramis and 6 Cory cats (3 of a greyish kind and 3 of a salmon and black kind).

Well, about 3 weeks ago one of my skiddish silvers darted right into the thermometer and broke it. The bottom half of it was lying on the gravel. I picked it out and threw it away and thought nothing of it. Well, about 2 weeks ago one of my grey Cory cats started swimmimg in the middle strata which is WAY wrong for a bottom feeder so I knew something was wrong and it turned up dead the next day (never had any problems before) and then 2 days later another grey one dead. Tonight, about 1 week after the second dead grey Cory, one of my cute salmon and black ones was dead on the floor of the tank. I am scared that the rest of my fish whom I ADORE are going to die too. My Ph is fine and my amonia is fine and we did a 30% water change last week after the second Grey dead Cory and the we change the filter media too!! Oh, I forgot to mention that we have snails too!!

The only thing I can think of is that maybe some of the little mercury beads came out of the thermometer, so I scooped up all of the gravel where the broken thermometer lay and I changed the water again and cleaned the gravel in that area. I add Clorine Out stuff to my water.

Or maybe they are eating snail eggs and aren't suppose too!!??? Or maybe they aren't getting enough food because the others eat it all, but I always see some of the food settling on the bottom for them to eat too when I feed the fish!!?? Or maybe they are laying babies and Cory's die after laying eggs!!?? Or maybe...............AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Please help me!??

Silver

OMG...... :rofl: :rofl: TOOOOOOOO Hilarious...

"Maybe they DIE after laying eggs"....OMG.... :rofl: What a fish MORON I WAS!!!

Edit> Oh, and BTW I found out later on that I was starving the poor little guys to death.....they were HARDLY getting ANY food at all :lol: :huh: :-(

lol mine was:

OMG! my female betta is flaring at my other female!! does this mean she's gay?! I'm trying to mate her with a male right now!! does this mean she won't breed because she's gay??

LOL

LMAO Good thread.

This was mine:

"Hey, :)

In a 25 gallon tank you can have a rtb shark as long as he is the only rtb in the tank. They can get 6" long so you have to make sure that you don't overstock. He should also to have a place to hide...rocks or a cave are good. DO NOT put any long finned fish in the tank.

A rtb would be good with Zebra Danios as they are quite fast and can get away if chased. Tetras could depending on what kind you want. What kind did you have in mind?
Tiger Barbs will work well but they need to be in larger groups to avoid fin nipping. This could be a problem because it will limit what else you can put into your tank due to size(if you add many barbs) and the amount of aggression in your tank. For example, six barbs and 1 rtb shark would be about 18 inches of fish...it doesn't leave you much room to work with if you are considering other large fish(or a few different kinds) as well.

Just my opinion... "

Most reactions

Back