You Know Your Obsessed With Fish Keeping When...

lol good ones on here

Here's one for ya

**When you go to the local supermarket to buy JUST A cucumber.. just for the fish**

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

When you no longer have a living room, but you do have a fishroom. :look: Funny thing, the neighbors just don't understand about that ........ :dunno:

When you actually named all your fish! <--Guilty

When one little weird thing happens to the fish, you get paranoid and call the LFS or take them there.

When you buy more stuff for the fish tank and not for anyone else.

When you actually named all your fish! <--Guilty

When one little weird thing happens to the fish, you get paranoid and call the LFS or take them there.

When you buy more stuff for the fish tank and not for anyone else.

you named all your fish....well atleast your passion for fish is strong....
your reading all the above an nodding along smile.gif

When you can't sleep if a fish is sick.

When you bury dead fish and actually mark their graves.

When you buy up three or four cheap betta tanks as spares when they're on special... and have them ALL inhabited within four weeks. (My bad.)

When you say to the cat,look at my fish like that again and your out.

When you send the wife to the shops so you can play about with you tank.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

My god its like you know me!!!
I've only been doing this for about a month and a half and i'm already thinking where can a i fit a new tank!!!
I'm even giving up smoking to get more funds for this hobby!!!

oh my god, this is me all over! i always try to go to maidenhead aqutics @ swansea to get food and stuff instead of going to pets at home @ llanelli! and i will always try and make a day out of going to maid... @ swansea and i look at every tank in detail. even when im buying fish there, i have to go round every tank atleast twice before i even consider what i want even tho before i go there, i have some fish in mind! I AM ADDICTED! .x.

When you spend £800 on a new LCD TV and stand because the old stand and CRT tv were sticking out too far past one side of the tank. Its made an amazing difference to the space in the room too :lol:

when you:
- want to buy a bigger house, it's not for anything out but the fish
- when you spend 3 months looking for the best looking pair of fish
- when you spend days trying to train your fish to eat from your hand

im sure there's more!

your on first name terms with everyone down the LFS AND they offer you a bed....... :p

a good day out is that to go the LFS just for a look.....

eta

also - when you start plotting how to get rid of that sideboard out of the parents house to fit in that humungous tank you saw in the LFS

and try to convert fish hating dad to have that ded cute little betta from the LFS

when you try to turn anything into a tank

IMG_0023.jpg

inspired by super coley, and some UKAPS members

its 1,5 liters

oh wow liking that!

(what isit?) does it house anything or just water?

Most reactions

Back