YOU HAVE TO CHECK THESE ONES OUT TOO!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Starry^

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
:D YAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

so many fish, so much time, and a whole lot a camera, what can you expect but some high quality pics!
Bud put some good pics of our fishies up, but he didnt add some others that I am particularily fond of myself, and also they are pics I took with the same camera. :) :nod: :)
so here they are!

:thumbs:

Starry^
Sir Plecalot
mirroredplec.jpg

:)
plec.jpg

Oto
realcuteEnhanced.JPG

Bitchness :wub:
bitchney2.jpg

:D Awww thanx guys :) :wub:

I think Plec has already been nominated this month to be added for fish of the month, hehe, so maybe oto can go up next month, thats up 2 the moderators I guess, anyway the sad news is that, we started with 4 oto's and now we only have 2 :( :S :/ :no: :unsure: , quite upsetting, they had whitespot when we got them and they have infected all of our other fish as well :( learning our lesson we will now make sure to quarantine all our new fish b4 adding them to the community, anyway it seems under control, weve had an outbreak and dealt with it b4 so hopefully we will be lucky again this time.. theres much worse disease to deal with than whitespot, anyway.. I dont know if it was the whitespotthat killed them, I gather it was, apparently Oto's can be quite difficult to keep anyway, finges crossed for our other 2.

:thumbs:

Starry^

Most reactions

Back