You Beat Me!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

raptorrex

Inactive
Reaction score
As my siggy says, i play Battlefield Bad Company 2 online. I was on last night, and ended up playing with a young (15 years) LA resident. we played one round of Conquest, on the Atacama Desert map. we were playing, and chatting. perhaps not concentrating on the game, as much as we should. he was absolutely astonished that i (a 50 year old) scored higher than him, though neither of us was covered in glory. he even called his brother in, to see the score sash.

anyhow, if there are any older (30+) players here. take a look at LMZF.c*m. (lost my zimmer frame) its a gamers site, but for the over 30's.

Fantastic game. I play occasionally and it is my all time favorite fps. I rank it above cod and halo (i have countless hours logged on both). If you play on xbox and wanna send a request my gamertag is Ace54013.

Fantastic game. I play occasionally and it is my all time favorite fps. I rank it above cod and halo (i have countless hours logged on both). If you play on xbox and wanna send a request my gamertag is Ace54013.

I'm PS3, sorry. but the two platforms have come together for a game of BFBC2, before. so keep an eye out! :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back