Yo Yo Loach And Angels?

schooly20

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
I was just wondering if Angel fish would be alright if kept with a group of 5 Yo Yo loaches and 3 Pitbull plecos??
 
Can we know about the size of your tank? dimesions? I would think as long as there in somthing about 50 gal or bigger I had some together in smaller tanks and the got along fine. There compadibilty is fine its just do you have a proper tank.
 
Tank size is a 65 gal tank with a penguin 330 filter for now, but will soon be getting a canister filter for it.
 
should be fine. I keep botine loaches (yoyos, b. striata, and b. kubotai) with bristlenose plecs w/o any issue. Botine loaches generally leave free swimming fish alone.
 
Alright cool, I have some silver dollars in the tank right now as well, I take it Angels would be fine with them too right??
 
I have kept angels and silver dollars together with no problems. The dollars were tuff on the plants though and grew big FAST!!

Have fun
 

Most reactions

Back
Top