Yet Another Newbe Here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

LRPRESTO

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Lisa and I'm from Minnesota (It's CoLd here!! Burrrr) I have a 10 gallon tank with red, blue, mickey mouse, and silver with red tail platies I also have a bottom feader and an algae eater. I just got a 45 gallon tank for my birthday (Feb. 5th) my parents suprised me with it! (Its my 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday!) I have my two ghost fish in it to "condition" the tank and haven't decided what I want in it yet. I think something bigger with lots of color. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I plan to upgrade my platy tank to maybe a 20 gallon soon as well.
I have three small dogs and two cats I inharited from my grandparents when they went into a nursing home.( THe one cat snoopy loves to bat at the fish tank!), and four kids ages 14(step son) 12 (son), 7(daughter) and 3(another daughter) I have a husband of 13 years and work in a very busy emergency room as a trauma coordinator. Life is busy but couldn't be better!
As you can see, I need my fish to calm my nerves! I look forward to all the knowledge on this site and picking some brains as well! Thank you for having me here!!

:hi: to TFF Laura! Sounds like you have a bit of a zoo at home :hyper:

You'll find a wealth of information all over the place - and it can seem a bit daunting at first. But the pinned topics over in the beginners section is a great starting point :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back