Yet Another Nano Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thanks mate will go research them all now any idea on the numbers of each or just split it evenly working on 1 per gallon?

B)-->QUOTE(James B @ Jan 1 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]1427343[/snapback]
well the test are in and its all good
nitrite 0 ppm
ammonia 0 ppm
and nitrate about 10 ppm
can this be right i tested ammonia last night and it was about 25 ppm but all seems to be almost ready for fish or does it normally take a week or two for a ammonia spike to develop[/quote]

Are you sure it was 25 and not 0.25ppm sounds a lot to loose in one go and should have caused a nitrite spike.

No worries ;) not a lot to disappear I would give it a few days to make sure they stay at zero though before adding any stock.

well in my tank i have 10 various snails 8 various hermits a peppermint shrimp a cleaner shrimp and a sandsifter starfish

something in here dont like me been stung or bitten or something again while re arranging rock tonight just a thought but can aiptasia sting people aswell because it could be one of those i have missed

B)-->QUOTE(James B @ Jan 1 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]1427729[/snapback]
something in here dont like me been stung or bitten or something again while re arranging rock tonight just a thought but can aiptasia sting people aswell because it could be one of those i have missed[/quote]

They CAN, but if you feel stung/bitten its much more likely that a bristleworm got you. They hide under rocks and sting people all the time. I wear powder-free latex when re-aquascaping to keep those bristles out of my fingers ;)

i always wear the yellow washing up gloves because they are quite thik and dont have powder

pics soon aquascaping now done whats so bad with the dust i the gloves anyway?

The dust CAN contain disinfectants which can be detrimental to a whole number of inverts in your tank. Better safe than sorry ;)

Most reactions

trending

Back