Amberleaf
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2009
- Messages
- 780
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Yes, hello, all; I have a stocking question. ^^; I *might* be getting a 25-gallon for 25 bucks (but not sure if the hood comes with it....
Maybe I can also get the 20-gallon for $20 bucks! ^^
Wells, thens, ANYWAYS; assuming that I will just be getting the 25-gallon (for now
); thens, will this stockings work? ^^;
Here:
- 3 mickey mouse platies,
- 3 blue platies,
- 10 neon tetras,
- 6 white cloud mountain minnows,
- 3 guppies, and
- 1 male Betta, Mr. Wimpy Fish (but *only* if things don't work out with my 10-gallon
)
- And, if no male Betta, 2 or 3 female Bettas? ^^;
Will this work? ^^; Of course, all the fish will be gradually added over a few months' time, *after* it cycles
but will this work? ^^;
The male Betta would *probably* be only temporarily in there. He would be added *before* any female Bettas, so *of course* there would be no killing of Bettas done. ^^;

Maybe I can also get the 20-gallon for $20 bucks! ^^Wells, thens, ANYWAYS; assuming that I will just be getting the 25-gallon (for now
); thens, will this stockings work? ^^; Here:
- 3 mickey mouse platies,
- 3 blue platies,
- 10 neon tetras,
- 6 white cloud mountain minnows,
- 3 guppies, and
- 1 male Betta, Mr. Wimpy Fish (but *only* if things don't work out with my 10-gallon
- And, if no male Betta, 2 or 3 female Bettas? ^^;
Will this work? ^^; Of course, all the fish will be gradually added over a few months' time, *after* it cycles
but will this work? ^^; The male Betta would *probably* be only temporarily in there. He would be added *before* any female Bettas, so *of course* there would be no killing of Bettas done. ^^;








