Yellow Watchman Goby Cooperates

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
My clownfish is going on almost 3 years old and my watchman is pushing 2 plus. The little yeller guy decided to cooperate and pose the other day. Just sharing some pix. Just an overall wonderful fish to own.

SH

watchman2.jpg

watchman1.jpg

awww, cute but he looks upset, dont he like getting his photo taken lol

watchman1.jpg

Nah...that's a goby mug...they all look like they need an enema. It's that classic goby scowl. lol SH

Nah...that's a goby mug...they all look like they need an enema. It's that classic goby scowl. lol SH

enema, arghh i had one of those when i was ill, my face looked like your fish's face looks now fter i had it done :lol:

i Swore never again lol, to my suprise a few weeks later, Oh mr Stead, you need to have a sigmoidoscopi done :sick: :X

:lol:

It's interesting because many people choose fish that outgrow the system or are too challenging to maintain in a nano system. Sometimes, the MOST FUN fish and the MOST INTERESTING to look at are right in front of you in the 'easy to keep' aisle. SH

It's interesting because many people choose fish that outgrow the system or are too challenging to maintain in a nano system. Sometimes, the MOST FUN fish and the MOST INTERESTING to look at are right in front of you in the 'easy to keep' aisle. SH
I was aimed completely for that one! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back