X. Nezahualcoyotl For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jonny, I have 2 regular male swordtails and i was wondering if your fish would get on with them or if i got females off you would they breed?

Many thanks,
Tw3lv3.

Hi jonny, I have 2 regular male swordtails and i was wondering if your fish would get on with them or if i got females off you would they breed?

Many thanks,
Tw3lv3.

hi tw3lv3, they will get along absolutely fine, and yes they are likely to cross breed.

Hi I am very interested in a trio of these in a few weeks time - Sent a PM outlining questions about them :) Thanks Wills

Good postage price...not sure what the last person was saying about it not being worth it?!? Sadly I don't have any tanks running at the low temps, I'll give you a nod in a few months hopefully

no the price is for a minimum of 18 fish which is really good, i only want half a doz and he wont post for that many, any body else want a smaller number near me, di

Hi I am very interested in a trio of these in a few weeks time - Sent a PM outlining questions about them Thanks Wills

PM'd

no the price is for a minimum of 18 fish which is really good, i only want half a doz and he wont post for that many, any body else want a smaller number near me, di

hi di, if you can't find anyone else then feel free to contact me if your ever in or around yorkshire as i usually have some of these to sell.

how many adults do you use to breed?
how many fry live to adults from every batch?
a lfs might buy them in and sell them at like £8 and you would get some people buy them their, rare livebearer buyers who are just in lfs then see those and think ''ill hav those :D''

Hi john,

10 females and 2 males are used to breed.
They are small broods, averaging between 12-15, I aren't aware of losing any once over a week old and beyond meal size for the bigger fish, my tank is very well planted so i'm guessing only a very small percentage get eaten, i would guess at around 95% survival rate.
I've been in touch with many lfs' but the majority aren't keen because of they don't appeal to the mass market, one offered me 75p per fish, i had to laugh! I'm quite happy selling them privately, that way i know they are going to good homes.

Hi john,

10 females and 2 males are used to breed.
They are small broods, averaging between 12-15, I aren't aware of losing any once over a week old and beyond meal size for the bigger fish, my tank is very well planted so i'm guessing only a very small percentage get eaten, i would guess at around 95% survival rate.
I've been in touch with many lfs' but the majority aren't keen because of they don't appeal to the mass market, one offered me 75p per fish, i had to laugh! I'm quite happy selling them privately, that way i know they are going to good homes.
:good: I'm defo interested in getting probably 6 or 7 off you once my new tanks are set up

just let me know, cheers john.

regards,
jonny

these fish are selling for no more than many common species in lfs', be one of a handful of people to own these beautiful fish. Bump :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back