X. Nezahualcoyotl For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyf84

Fish Herder
Reaction score
X. Nezahualcoyotl (Northern Mountain Swordtails), varying sizes, 2nd gen from wild caught specimens.

Leeds - LS17, pick up preffered but i can post for larger orders.

£5 each, £20 for 6, £35 for 12, £50 for 18

PM me or email me at [email protected], alternatively you can call 07728220726 if you want to speak to me directly,

Regards,
Jonny.

The males really have to be seen to be truely appreciated, there strikingly beautiful vertical lines and speckled yellow fade dorsal fin are just stunning​

Oh by the way the tank in my sig is the main raising tank so you can be sure they are very happy and healthy fish :good:

Ah the nezzies :hyper: i'll take some of these!!!!! how much can you do 30 for??? And how big are they???

Ah the nezzies :hyper: i'll take some of these!!!!! how much can you do 30 for??? And how big are they???

hi arte, 30 for £75 ok? they are now between 3-4cm, hope to hear from you soon.

hey all, i see i am getting a lot of views but not many buys so i have now bought the kit to be able to post the fish for orders of 18 and above for a additional charge of £7.50

hope this helps,

regards,
jonny

Wish I had space for some of these. Very nice fish

agreed, i used to breed all kinds of fish but now i only breed these, nothing else compares IMO. I breed them on a large enough scale though Weimster so give me a shout any time in the future as i usually have some for sale.

Regards,
jonny.

i almost consider then to be dwarf swordtails, the females get to 6-7cm max and the males get to 5cm max but they are much slimmer and more needle like (around a third of the weight of a adult female)

regards,
jonny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back