Www.thelivingseas.uk.com

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
4,481
Reaction score
4
Points
38
As per the title, I'd like to hear from anyone who has bought anything mail-order from www.thelivingseas.uk.com.

I'm looking to buy some stuff from them, but would like some reviews first for peace of mind.

Cheers :good:

BTT
 
Me too! I am looking to buy a few things off them.
 
Thanks Isnail. I don't think i'll bother now. Glad I done my homework first!
 
I've used them before and can't remember any problems. Aquatics online.co.uk is a reliable shop, but their delivery prices are more expensive now.
 
Should have done my homework first. Deliveries take way to long, comms are appauling. They do not give you a straight answer when you ask them. Waited 3 weeks for my filter and its nearly been 3 weeks and my air pump has not shown up.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top