Wow Moment

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aqua Tom

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I am sitting here using my laptop in my living room & just glanced at my tank, I got lost in the fishy world & before I new it 5 mins had just flown by. It was like a real moment of self congratulation as I remebered all the hard work cycling & fighting disease's etc.
I actualy feel quite proud at the moment.

Does anyone else sometimes feel this way or is it just me being a sentimental old git?

Tom

I can spend ages just sitting watching my fish. I'm proud that they're so happy and healthy in the home I've created for them :)

I spend ages watching my flippin guppies fight! lol... i'm tempted to get rid of them but i dont know anyone who will have them and i am not flushing them!!! lol :) I spend ages watching my panda garra do somersaults over and over so graciously! lol :)

Yeah, I'm often found sat on the floor in front of my tank just watching the fish swim round. Everytime my Dad comes to see me he's usually found in the same position before too long aswell.

Lucky you. I have to sneak watching mine when the wife thinks I am listening to her :lol:

Yep I watch my tanks all night while I'm on TFF I've got a couch next to my 5 and 29 (my real bedroom) and a bed next to my 10 and 8 (my other room but it's a "guest" room that no one uses. I could watch them for hours on end! I'm watching them right now.

Even before I got into fish keeping my son who was then a teenager had a tropical tank in his bedroom and when I used to go in there to hoover I would sit on his bed to look, and half an hour later realize I was still there!! :lol:

I can lose hours watching mine, especially the corys, love watching them dig in the sand

even tho we are quite new to the world if fishkeeping, its one of mine, my husbands, and my daughters favorite pasttimes is watching our fish tanks of course dont all gather but we catch eachother now and then just staring off, counting everyone, watching them interact. its peaceful

I'm the same

Infact I spend more time looking at my Marmoratus than everything else and she doesn't move at all in the day lol

I'll have a quick check to see that all is ok and before I know it 10 mins have flown by. What makes me laugh is visitors. They stop for a look and then all goes quiet and they're still standing there mesmerised. It's great isn't it?! :D

I often pour a glass of wine and turn the telly off and sit and watch them. Such a destresser. :)

When I had mine set up I would sit in front of it for ages and watch the fish. Now I have nothing to watch except when I go over to my dad's. Then I can watch his Cichlid tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back