Wow, Just Wow!

needs to be more natural, like coral, rocks, and maybe some kelp.

needs to be more natural, like coral, rocks, and maybe some kelp.

I'd guess that most, if not all, of the fish are open water swimmers. Having things like that wouldn't serve much purpose, in fact they could possibly cause problems with fish injury, food becoming trapped and suchlike, not to mention dispalcing water and reducing overall volume.

if you watch the video properly from the begining. there are 3 whale sharks. these are the biggest sharks in the world. not only do they not look real they dont even swim naturally. and they are to big for that aqurium (3 of them that is). even a couple of the large sting rays look fake. sorry but not wanting to start any arguements or disagreements but sorry that is my opinion and i am sticking to it unless convinced otherwise.

if you watch the video properly from the begining. there are 3 whale sharks. these are the biggest sharks in the world. not only do they not look real they dont even swim naturally. and they are to big for that aqurium (3 of them that is). even a couple of the large sting rays look fake. sorry but not wanting to start any arguements or disagreements but sorry that is my opinion and i am sticking to it unless convinced otherwise.

Are you saying you think they're robotic or something along those lines?

They do move naturally...and all the fish in there are real.

Anyways...however breathtaking it is, I really don't feel right with whale sharks in captivity. It just doesn't seem...right. They're just too big.

Most reactions

Back