Would This Work?

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
In my 60L tank:

x2 Steel Blue Killifish
x2 Dwarf Gourami
x1 Black Ghost Knifefish
x1 Albino Rainbow Shark


Would this work ?
Also - how many more fish would I be able to have? Or is this my limit.
 
Black Ghost Knife is out of the question I'm afraid. I originally wanted one too (well, I still do) - gorgoeus aren't they?
Only they grow to between 30-50cm (depends on which sources you read) and really need upwards of 4ft tank.
Also the rainbow shark will be too big (they need plenty of swimming room).
I don't know about Gouramis or Killifish.
 
its a little bit too small for everything but the killi's.
 
you could have some honey gouramis or 1 male dwarf on its own would be ok in or 2 female dwarf gouramis

female german blue ram or golden balloon ram


deffo not the ghost knife , shark or a pair of dwarf gouramis
 

Most reactions

Back
Top