Would This Work?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

VampirePlec

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a Bumblebee catfish, A Striped Rapheal Cat and a Orange spot Bristlenose, i was wondering if i cauld put all 3 in the same tank, the rapheal and orange spot are already in to getther, its just the bumblebee im worried about, hes abit bigger then the other 2, would this work or would it be to risky? if i caul just means bigger tank for these guys.

Thanx in Advance, Vamp.

I see no reason why not, as long as none of the fish can eat each other.

thats what i was kinda worried about cause i heard bumblebees can eat fish that are almost their size? the bristlenose and rapheal are abit smaller than him.

your rhapeal has all the really sharp spikes all over it aswell.......I don't see anything trying to get too close more than once

Microglanis iheringi I expect.
They should all be ok, I have a similar sp. with neons and pensil fish (the cat is about an inch long) and they all get along fine.

he is an asian bumble bee, and i know he diffinantly can eat fish bigger than neon size cause i have seen him do this. i think the scientific name is Pseudomystus siamensis. i had forgot about he rapheals spines, so hes no worry now just have to worry about the bristlenose. in my other tank i do have a common pleco but i think he may have been the cause of my last bristlenoses death, so dont want to try that again. if the 3 cant go together they are fine where they are just thought it would be nice for all of them to get them a much bigger tank.

No Babe ur not getting my Bristlenose, GET YOUR OWN!!!, neways........... i have decidede i will try the 3 in a smaller tank for now, with new plants and hidy spots so there is no fighting over old territory, tho i think they should all be fine together. if they end up in the bigger tank i will have room for one more fish, n im thinking somethin thats gonna stand out abit more, to stay with catfish n get a pictus, to add something completely different like a butterfly fish or another angel?, wich out of these 3 would work best with what i already have?

Thanx in Advance, Vamp.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back