Would These All Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Shark is fine in the tank

yes, i'm sure it's the exception to the entire species ;)

lol, this fish seems to be quite fine as well:
<a href="http://www.charterfishingmarcoisland.com/i...0070811_lrg.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.charterfishingmarcoisland.com/i...0070811_lrg.jpg</a>

In my opinion at least.

(in case you dont understand the meaning, the way a fish "looks" to you doesnt always determine the happiness or wellbeing of it).

If the Shark wasnt happy, he wounldnt be jet black with a bright orange tail, would he, NO!. He is only arround 6cm in lenght including tail, he swims around
all day without a without a care in the world . If the tank was unsuitable for him he would be a greyish collour with a almost plae tail. This would indicate that the fish would be stressed and would need a bigger thank (which i shall be getting sometime). If he wasnt happy then i would put him into a larger tank or rehome him, but as he is happy i think ill keep him untill hes unhappy!

actually it's more the other fish you should worry about when it matures

but heh it's a difference of opinion, some people keep happy fish till they're unhappy, i try and just keep mine happy their whole lives

:good:

Oh, ok, you must use this product to find the impossible huh. I wonder where you got it, none of my local fish stores carry it though. Care to help me find it? It seems pretty amazing since it can actually read fishes mind, if they made it more powerful, im sure it could read our minds too huh. Wouldnt you agree?

HappyMeter_Small.jpg

Im done with this thread, obviously this person thinks hes some kind of mind reader, its no use arguing.

Oh, ok, you must use this product to find the impossible huh. I wonder where you got it, none of my local fish stores carry it though. Care to help me find it? It seems pretty amazing since it can actually read fishes mind, if they made it more powerful, im sure it could read our minds too huh. Wouldnt you agree?

HappyMeter_Small.jpg

Im done with this thread, obviously this person thinks hes some kind of mind reader, its no use arguing.

Yeh dint you know i could read minds!, its just a matter of opinions. where not arguing

So, misunderstandings all around. We've strayed way off topic here as we're not even speaking of saltwater fish anymore. If we can either get things back on track, or just drop this thread, that'd be great

So, misunderstandings all around. We've strayed way off topic here as we're not even speaking of saltwater fish anymore. If we can either get things back on track, or just drop this thread, that'd be great

I Think its best to close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back