Would Anyone Be So Kind? ...

Smoothy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Midlands England
Sorry if this is in the wrong section..

I've just had my brand new Fluval Roma 125 fish tank delivered ... complete with cabinet, but there's a problem :(

There's no instruction manual for building the cabinet :-(

Has anyone got the manual for building the cabinet and if so would they be kind enough to perhaps scan it onto here please?

Been waiting a week for delivery and still can't have my tank up and running :(

Thanks and hope someone can help me out
 
I would contact the place you got it from and ask them to post them to you, or better still scan them and email them to you.

If I remember correctly it isnt that hard to put together, unfortunatley the instructions I had for my 240 went with the people that bought it.

It should have an instructional DVD with it, are the instructions on that?

Edit: Are you sure they are not in there, in between the foam/polystyrene sheets, its only a single sheet of paper if I remeber correctly?
 
Thanks very much for your reply. I have had a good look and it's definately not in there.

I have phoned the shop and they said they will scan it and email it. Whether they will or not ......

Cheers.
 
Hmmm, I'll have a look for the one from my 200 it will be the same principal, although tbh I didnt use it, its fairly sellf explanatory.

Cant find it and its not on their web site, will this help?
fluvalcabinet-1.jpg
 
Thank you so much for your replies, :)

They emailed the instructions for me , and it is built up and now adding sand :D

Thanks again
 

Most reactions

Back
Top