Worn Out Subject

GuppyDude

Stephen
Reaction score
Ok i know this is real worn out but iv got another bowl to add to the mean betta keepers collection. sry... :lol:

0904fish3.jpg

Description:
Full-view glass bowl with distinctive molded support base is specially designed to keep a betta happy, healthy, and safe. Cool nite-glow illumination with one-touch lighting control completes this stunning display.
Easy to set up. Simple to maintain. < B.S.

Includes BIO-Blend Betta Food and BIO-Coat Tap Water and Fish Conditioner.
^ u'd have to to sell that peice of crap

Voted 2003 Best New Product by the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association. < More B.S.

Technical Information
Caution: Betta are extremely territorial--only one per Betta-Sphere. < well ya

Made in China. < of course

I've seen those before, and they're attractive, so I'm really disappointed they're not larger (or have a lid). They're by the makers of the Eclipse aquariums, which I really like, so I think Marineland can do better. :sly: However, they could be worse too, I've seen many smaller containers. :dunno:

GuppyDude said:
Made in China. < of course
Stereotype. :no:

I've seen those around, they are much smaller then it appears, it's about the size of a Cantelope.

GP said:
I've seen those around, they are much smaller then it appears, it's about the size of a Cantelope.
GP and I are currently arguing about this. I say no way is it that big, unless it's a teeny cantaloupe. Maybe we grow em bigger in Washington than Arizona. :dunno: Anyways, didn't want y'all to understand this incorrectly, they're not very big... GP is just wrong. :p :whistle:

:rolleyes: Either you've got giant hands, or that's a tiny cantaloupe. In other words, I was right.

Muahhahaha. :rofl:

juliethegr8t said:
:rolleyes: Either you've got giant hands, or that's a tiny cantaloupe. In other words, I was right.

Muahhahaha. :rofl:
:( Why thanks! Feel free to comment on my hands and nails. :D

Eitherway, that's how big the tanks are.

Pinapples!

Alright no. Just no. Pineapples are bigger. Here were our exact words, if y'all are interested in this odd disagreement:

he says:
read post! mwhahahaha
he says:
mutual agreement
I say:
PINEAPPLES?!
I say:
THOSE ARE BIGGER!!!

Once again, perhaps AZ has tiny fruit. :dunno:

Anyways, I say maybe a large grapefruit. But then again, we had really really big grapefruit when I lived in AZ. So really GP, you should agree. :nod:

I'll agree on a softball then, but my hands go around a softball much more then in that picture.

someone bought one today from where i work.. its $30..

for an extra $10 she could have gone to petcetera and gotten a 10g tank with hood filter heater and everything..

i will never know why some people do things like that

I know that in AZ they water their lawns... I couldn't imagine having to water my lawn, but .... maybe that's why they have smaller fruits?

GP: I can't see your nails... ;)

Most reactions

Back