World Animal Day

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
๐Ÿ† Click to enter! ๐Ÿ†

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator โš’๏ธ
Reaction score
Today is World Animal Day, October 4th 2021...
So today I make them taste extra good...
1633361943908.png

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

Did you cook that ? It looks amazing like a tv advert

I don't like steak. Or chicken. Or turkey. Or venison
When I don't want to eat something (usually I choke it down), my dad says 'a cow/chicken/turkey/Deer died for you to eat that."

Would you eat these chickens??
The precious
View attachment 144614
Ha ha ha That's actually a good thing to be aware of, anytime one is eating meat.
I've never been hungry enough in the tropics to try parrot, and I definitely wouldn't eat one that lived in a cage. :) Most foxes probably wouldn't hesitate, though. I love your fox pictures. We have red foxes and a few swift foxes around here, and they're so beautiful. Just keep them away from the chickens.

On the youtube cruelty thread there was discussion about what counts as an animal.

It made me ponder if destroying pest snails or cooking the ich organism to death should count as cruelty.

Did you cook that ? It looks amazing like a tv advert
Nope! Just a picture for fun... But I make a hell of a roast chicken... You should try once... ;)
When I don't want to eat something (usually I choke it down), my dad says 'a cow/chicken/turkey/Deer died for you to eat that."

The precious
View attachment 144614
Well, I do love steak, chicken, turkey and venison. But I won't eat caged animals...
On the youtube cruelty thread there was discussion about what counts as an animal.

It made me ponder if destroying pest snails or cooking the ich organism to death should count as cruelty.
The opinions about what's considered being animal cruelty, differ a lot... Not that long ago in Holland, a slaughter house has been closed down, because of the way they treat those animals in a cruel way. They were secretly filmed. And this showed something completely different than what the board claimed that they were treating those animals in a humane way.

The precious
View attachment 144614
What about fish? Shrimp? Crabs?

So you are vegan?...or vegetarian?....I never can remember what the difference is
no, I just try not to eat meat when I don't have to. My family hunts and eats way too much meat for me to got vegan/vegetarian lol
Vegetarian is when you don't eat meat but still have, like, eggs and milk and honey and stuff, and vegan is when you don't eat anything produced from animals (meat, eggs, dairy, honey, etc.)

no, I just try not to eat meat when I don't have to. My family hunts and eats way too much meat for me to got vegan/vegetarian lol
Vegetarian is when you don't eat meat but still have, like, eggs and milk and honey and stuff, and vegan is when you don't eat anything produced from animals (meat, eggs, dairy, honey, etc.)
Gotcha...thanks for the clarification

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back