Woo-hoo!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

dragon84

Reaction score
Florida boy saying hey! Working up to actually plunking down money on a tank, getting closer by the day. Been doing a lot of reading, and actually got myself hired on part time at the LFS, so I get to play with someone /elses/ fishes before I bring home my own. ;)

BTW... I'm trying to find a very specific tank size, and have no idea where to look... 48" long, 24" deep, and 16-18" high. Any pointers?

Sounds similar to a 50gallon, but not quite.
Anywho...:hi: :hi:
:fish: :fish:

It actually comes out to 79.9 gallons, or something like that. There's a couple companies locally that'll do custom work, but I don't want acrylic for my first tank, so I'm trying to find a glass one... Something like two 40 long's, one behind the other, no middle wall.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome to the forum! You're actually pretty lucky to have the job you do while you're looking to start up in this hobby. You'll get to observe the fish, learn their exact needs and be able to apply them more readily than most people. Good for you!

As for your tank, why not ask the guys you work with? They should have insider information on where and how to obtain any specific tank. :good:

Florida boy saying hey! Working up to actually plunking down money on a tank, getting closer by the day. Been doing a lot of reading, and actually got myself hired on part time at the LFS, so I get to play with someone /elses/ fishes before I bring home my own. ;)

BTW... I'm trying to find a very specific tank size, and have no idea where to look... 48" long, 24" deep, and 16-18" high. Any pointers?

Hi i am Sunnyfishes :good: Um i am new here. Um i know where you can find a 46 gallon tank. Go to petco.com and click fishes. then click aquariums and bowls. It should be there bye

Most reactions

Back