Wonna See My Tank?

Hmmm well I can access the pics of your tank, but the pic is forbidden to me. Yours definitely does seem like a bala or silver shark though. How big is that tank though? I think they need to be kept in 75 gallons at least.

Did your lfs tell you the size of an adult silver(or bala) shark? They like to be kept in a shoal(i.e. with friends) and they can grow in excess of 15" (inches) each. A 15(uk)gallon is far too small to house even one of these fish!!!! Sorry to be a party pooper....but that is a fact!!

Yeah when I was a newbie I wanted to buy two balas for my 10 gallon. luckily my LFS stopped me though... they were actually responsible and asked me the size of my tank.

And David.......sorry to hi-jack munch......clown loaches like to be kept in a minimum group of 3!!!
Aren't I the old witch of party pooping!!

i aint got no loatches all there is in that tank is:

1x Silver Shark
2x Black Molly
3x Guppy
3x Bristle Nose Pleco
5x Neon Tetra

:D Thats why I apologised to you munch........I was talking to David who is talking to you on this thread.
I'm going to stop preaching now....enjoy your fish,but be aware of the sizes of your fully grown adults!! What size tank are you planning in the future?

i am planning on making a home made tank but the shark isnt mine its my dads but i couldnt tell you wat size my dads is :/ i just know its bigger than mine summin like 50g

Hey Munch.....don't be sad.......be happy. You have found the best site for fish info and going by your sig........you have babies :wub: .....thats cool. Keep smiling and any advice you ever need ........you will get it in these forums!! :D

chali said:
And David.......sorry to hi-jack munch......clown loaches like to be kept in a minimum group of 3!!!
Aren't I the old witch of party pooping!!
Yes, I do know this. I used to have 3, but 2 died on me. I will be getting 2 more soon.

I didn't know that was a webcam. But it's not streaming video, you gotta refresh the page to see what's happening. Hit refresh a whole bunch of times, it'll seem like streaming video.

Logitech said:
I didn't know that was a webcam. But it's not streaming video, you gotta refresh the page to see what's happening. Hit refresh a whole bunch of times, it'll seem like streaming video.
ive got it streaming now though :hyper:

Most reactions

Back