Woke Up To A Nightmare This Morning

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

crabbylion

Reaction score
This morning my wife and I were awaken by the most disgusting sight we've seen in months. One of our Chihuahuas had vomit and diarrhea ALL over it's crate. We have two and last night I just so happened to put both dogs in the same crate. The other dog had this look on his face like, "why are you so pissed, I had to stay in here?" This was totally something that no one should have to wake up to before work. It took like 45 minutes to clean up the mess, bathe both dogs, and wash everything. The joys of a dog owner.
:sad:

That truly sucks and blows. My cats have both been known to vomit in totally disgusting places but never the other. Hope there's nothing wrong with the dog!
P.

man thats nasty!! just 3 days ago my spanish water dog vomited in the car twice then in her crate during the nite yesterday which was very very nasty! i know how u feel!!

Hope the little one is ok and there is always a silver lining - he could of not been crated and you got up still half a sleep to find the mess with your feet :sick:

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back