Wobbly Guppy?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

how many guppy fry have you gotten in ur first drop?

• Total voters
Sorry to hijak the topic but could you look at rainbow my 3rd female guppy please?

Rainbow.
rainbow.jpg

Sorry it's bad quality it's the best i could do shes not really camera friendly. It's the 1 in the background near the plants.

She is the smallest and was the 2nd to give birth. I think she could be a tequila sunrise guppy crossed with something else.
It shouldn't be PH causing your fish to die after giving birth, mine gave birth in natural tap water PH which is 6.4 and they are still alive. They could be young ones, i find that when a young guppy gives birth it doesn't really last much longer after because of the stress.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

hey thanks and as for ur female i think shes crossed with something..but im not an expert on types of guppies...i think my females were young cause they were small but i have a female that is heavily pregnant and is about to give birth and she is bigger than all of any females i had so im hoping she could make it and shes hyper alot not like all the other ones that were with me... i hope someone could help u with ur problem

Ok good luck :good:

As for my guppy it doesn't really matter what type she is as she is gorgeous but it just bugs me sometimes how i know what my other 3 guppies are but i don't know her.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

well when i get any of my fish i only know them by species not by what kind they r like lyretail guppies...they just have guppies thats it.that bugs me cause other stores have it but they dont

I got told by the staff tha i had picked 1 black delta female, 1 red delta female, 1 yellow mosaic male and 1 unknown species female. They are one of the best LFS i have and they didn't even know the name of her species.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

yes!! my fat female gave birth today to 22 fry in a breeder net!! i caught two before she was put in the net and i never used it before so im thrilled!! im up to 56 fry in all..look in my signature

Congrats! I hope your female does well now. Try feeding her more live enriched food like live enriched brine shrimp, this is what i fed my females after they gave birth and they are happy and energetic because it gives then more energy and helps tem recover from the stress of giving birth.

i dont have live food but i have freeze dried bloodworms. i cant get anymore live foods all my equipment is gone and the snowstorm here is not letting me get anywhere.

Freeze dried can be fed as a treat but not all the time. To feed the freeze dried soak it in some tank water for about 10 mins or hold it in the water in the tank and squeeze it. The freeze dried expand in the fishes stomach if they eat them dry so they need to be soaked or squeezed in the tank.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

If she has constipation she will look bloated. If this ever happens without her having a gravid spot, feed them defrosted, de-shelled peas.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Most reactions

Back